Thursday, November 3, 2011

Tool #3

I love YouTube! It's great for the art classroom due to the VISUAL nature of demonstrating techniques. YouTube allows me to show a demo on the whiteboard so that all children can see it...this cuts down on crowding around me - there's always someone who can't see! Here are two videos that are relevant to my 3rd grade watercolor project right now...




I logged into my Picassa just now and realized that some of my photos were up for public searches. I didn't realize that these were public until now! It was very easy to change the setting. I also searched for sea turtle images as we are drawing and painting them in my 3rd grade classes. Here's an example...


Again, given that art is so visual, ANY visual examples are so important to use...what an easy way to find images I can use in my classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment